Iowa is not cooling down anytime soon and with the consistent lack of rain, crop production is sure affected.. but our health can be affected too if we aren't smart with staying hydrated..During these uncomfortable, hot and humid days in Iowa, I do my best to drink the extra water throughout the day! With our body made up of 70% water, now more than ever, water is crucial to help replenish fluids lost from our bodies....Sometimes the plain old water needs a little something extra and fun, though.
Water Coolers is a sparkling beverage with zero calories and comes in a variety of delicious flavors like peach, black cherry and kiwi strawberry. Great way to drink in some flavor and stay hydrated..
Here is a refreshing tea that will give you a boost of antioxidants to keep your skin protected from those hot summer rays...
- 3 cups Hy-Vee 100% cranberry raspberry juice
- 3 cups Hy-Vee raspberry Water Cooler
- 2 cups water
- 4 tsp Lipton™ instant iced tea mix
- 24 fresh raspberries
- In a large pitcher, stir together juice, Water Cooler, water and tea mix.
- Place 2 raspberries into each cube of a (12-count) divided ice cube tray. Pour tea mixture evenly among cubes. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Refrigerate remaining iced tea.
- To serve, place ice cubes in iced tea. Refrigerate remaining tea.
- Calories: 50
- Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Sugar: 13 g