Saturday, August 10, 2013

Love Yourself First

I continue to work on this and as a busy mother with little down time, I find that I am the best mom I can be when I take even 30 minutes each day for myself. This morning I got up super early before work because I knew I wanted to have family time after work. I did a work out video, had some breakfast, took my omega-3 supplement and sipped on a coffee on the way to work. It made me feel so much more fulfilled and energized, knowing I took time for me. I truly feel this quote summarizes me and probably for many of you too.. Reading this quote motivates me to first take care of myself so I can love myself and therefore, be the best mother and wife I can be everyday.

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment