Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pre-Thanksgiving Meal!


Today is a busy day, full of some freelance work, packing and spending some quality time with my husband before picking up the girlies before the fun Thanksgiving Holiday. But before all the craziness, I am going to enjoy a quiet, homemade meal that I would call a "Pre-Thanksgiving Meal". It is nothing like turkey, stuffing, gravy, potato and pie...but you can never go wrong with chicken thighs and sweet potatoes!

All I did was lightly season my chicken thighs with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, I mixed melted margarine (Smart Balance Omega-3) with garlic powder, red pepper flakes and basil. Then I poured it over the chicken thighs and cooked until liquid was clear from chicken. Delicious!

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment